Heatmiser UH1 8 Zone Network Wiring Centre – UH1
The Heatmiser UH1 is a central wiring switch box designed to be used with 12v network thermostats. 8 Zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone.
The UH1 provides a network port allowing connection to our network products, including the central Touchpad, Netmonitor and PCLink.
• Central wiring to up to 8 zone actuators
• Output for under-floor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
• Works with our low voltage thermostats.
• Output for a single radiator zone
• Output for domestic hot water
• Low voltage wiring to thermostats.
• Network connection to Touchpad, Netmonitor, TR2, PCLink
• Actuator outputs: 240V
• Product Code - UH1